Saturday, June 16, 2012

SM E-Plus Relaunch


I like the movie Cars and got a chance to watch its sequel, Cars 2, when SM Cinema's E-Plus card held a family day at the IMAX theater in Mall of Asia.

The E-Plus re-loadable card stands for Entertainment, Privileges, Lifestyle, Upgrades and Surprises. It allows people to watch movies without having to wait in line just to buy tickets. With the E-Plus, you just load credits into your E-Plus prepaid card and you can also upgrade it to a loyalty card. With an upgraded card, moviegoers can earn points like when they use the card to buy at any Snack Time branch in all SM Cinemas.


SM Cinema's brand new E-Plus launch in MOA was a great experience. Guests got to watch Cars 2 and later, we were given vouchers so we can join fun games and redeem free meals. There was a ton of exciting things to do like this game at the White Hat booth. Contestants have to stack as many White Hat cups as they can in their arms and try not to let them fall until a picture is taken of them holding all the cups to get a free White Hat yogurt with the toppings you chose. It was not easy to do but I had fun trying to fit in as many cups as possible.

There were also great raffle prizes they awarded to guests. I didn’t win anything but I still had a great time.  Plus, there was this Magic Act by one guy who performed amazing tricks for us to see and they were so cool. I am always amazed when I get my mind blown away by dazzling feats of magicians because I like to try doing magic tricks on my cousins too. 

All in all, the whole experience was great for me and my dad and I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. Too bad dad forgot to bring a camera so we didn't get to take good pictures. 


No comments: