Saturday, March 31, 2012

Event Coverage - Charge your Summer with Spyder Sportswear

I was invited to the Spyder Sportswear event held in Festival Mall Alabang yesterday. When I arrived at the activity area, there was a massive display of sunglasses and motor helmets. The first thing that came to my mind was that all these stuff must be expensive! 


But then, the spokesperson started to explain that buying the items is a good idea because of the insurance you get by adding only 150 pesos to your purchase. The insurance covers 100,000 pesos of human life damage even if you are not riding a motorcycle at the time of the accident. 

It's good to know that they value their customers. I think it's already a good deal to pay 150 pesos for what they call the Spyder Assist Program because of the insurance benefits which also include a 30 percent discount when you purchase a new helmet.


The great thing about Spyder is that they have a lot of different merchandise to choose from. The sunglasses are really high-tech in terms of design that will attract a lot of people who do sports. Not only that, there are features embedded within the glasses like the Polartech which makes the glasses very sleek, removes glare, and enhances color perception.

The cycling helmets also look very nice especially with the distinctive spider design. The Sigma Downhill helmet is my favorite as it has a concept I found interesting. In addition, I like the visor of this helmet because, as an artist, it inspired me to think about creating designs for helmets.



The motorbike helmets, on the other hand, have these unique airfit system that makes it more comfortable for users to wear. My favorite model is the Hex, again because of the visor design that fascinated me.

Spyder did impress me with the unique designs and features of their products. Hopefully, I'll get to have a motorcycle of my own soon so I would have a reason to buy one of their products which, for me, are a must have. Furthermore, it's not just about the merchandise but the insurance as well because we will never know when accidents can happen.

* Thank you Orange Magazine TV for the invite and for the photos


No comments: