Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Event Coverage: Relaunch of the New Netopia

Earlier today, I was invited to witness the ultimate transformation of Netopia at their branch in Binondo. Yes, the internet truly has just gotten better. After 16 years, the time has come for Netopia to become much more innovative and functional. 


Michael Lacy, the President of Digital Paradise Inc. showed us their upcoming plans for the new and improved Netopia. Not only that, the Vietnamese-famous Highlands Coffee is now in the Philippines and integrated within Netopia stores although you will also find it as a standalone branch in other areas.


Since my family moved to Manila a few years ago, I searched for a decent computer shop among the many establishments in our area which mostly can't provide the speed I need  for streaming videos. When I tried Netopia for the first time, I was very impressed because it's very clean and has tons of computers waiting to be used; but most of all, the internet was very fast. 


And the best part is, you only have to pay 20 pesos per hour a session. Netopia is one of my favorite internet shops of all time, so I was very happy to find out about the new and improved version of its branches that is yet to come.


Gamers like myself would be glad to know that Netopia has the latest games available, unlike other computer shops. And since Netopia computers have powerful specs, you can be sure that you can play your games with max graphics. As for Highlands Coffee, you can choose there a wide selection of drinks that you can avail of for 60 pesos which already includes a 30 minute session of computer time. Sounds like a good deal!


No comments: