Friday, December 30, 2011

Show Review: Uncle Sam’s Flying Circus

Be amazed by the spectacular daring feats of those who risk everything just to present you things that you have never seen or never even knew possible. My family and I watched Uncle Sam’s Flying Circus Live in Manila and if you get a chance to see this show, I'm sure you will also become astounded by the stunning performances of those doing acrobatic stunts that will make your jaw drop.


There were many incredible things I witnessed at the SMX Convention Center the other night. The performances, done by different groups of talented people, were amazing! There were spectacular feats like that of the Spanish family, the acrobat lady, the body-bending duo, and, let’s not forget my favorite, the Double Russian Swing act which involves two giant steel swings that allow performers to rock back and forth to create momentum before launching people 25 feet up in the air. 


There were even Lady Gaga and Britney Spears impersonators to entertain the crowd. They were both good at singing and dancing like the two famous singers.


Of course, no circus would be complete without a hilarious clown. The clown at Uncle Sam's Flying Circus was very funny. He made us laugh just by little squeaks he makes by blowing a kind of small whistle or horn. Many of those who were watching, like my mom's friends, laughed really hard like they can’t breathe.


So there, the circus was a blast for me, my mom, and her friends because I have never witnessed anything so mind blowing like that before. I hope they come back again to Manila soon.


No comments: